1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Reactions: RuLzU

·
Registered
282 Posts
It's so cool to be with your kid when they harvest there first deer!! Let him watch some youtube videos so he will be reedy for field dressing the deer. I'm not sure what my son enjoyed the most hunting, gutting or eating his first deer. He even brought the heart to school for science class.

·
Banned
4,735 Posts
August 10 the New York hunting License will go on sale at most sport stores or your local town hall
waterfowl stamps are now on sale at your local post office
hip numbers are also ready Harvest Information Program - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation phone number 1-888-427-5447

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS HUNTING SEASON
Are you still teaching the Hunter safety course? I had my license YEARS ago (40?) but cannot find it. So I guess I have to take the course to get my license.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you have gotten one since they put in the new computer system you should should be in there records if not do you have an old license just bring that to a store i would go to the campsite less trubul there if not send me a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.