Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Hunters Essentials today and picked up a GSG 1911-22. Bruce is a great guy I love shopping there its my favorite gun shop by far. If he dosen't have it he can get it and the price is always right. Try him you will be real happy with him and his service. THANK YOU BRUCE

·
Registered
723 Posts
bought a Glock 27 from him years ago........nice guy, great service

·
Sharp Shooter!
434 Posts
Met Brice for the 1st time today. I picked up the Chiappa 1911 I won in the raffle. He was a gentleman to say the least. While he was doing the paperwork I was looking around and asking about some rifles he had there. Not once did he get annoyed or showed any disinterest in me or my questions. I felt like I had been a customer there forever. A great place I never knew about and will be telling everyone I know about it.

Thanks for the great service Bruce!!!

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
+1 on HE and Bruce ... I''ve got one coming in any day and I am soooo close to placing a .308 order with him …

But I think we should try to arrange for a special LIF coffee and standing area :) ...

those who have been there will understand ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.