Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say enough about what Bruce at H.E. crafted for my little buddy.
After another (unexpected) surgery and yet more chemo rounds, Marco's spirits are beginning to show signs of wear. This beautiful example of Bruce's work will be in Marco's hands this morning.
Although he's not ready for the range just yet, I'm pretty certain this will be a huge inspiration in his healing process.
We're all hoping and praying he'll be up for the Freeport Juniors in September.
Thanks again to Bruce.

·
Banned
6,423 Posts
That came out beautiful! I'm sure he will enjoy it. His illness is temporary, that is a gun he will enjoy for life and pass on to his children

·
Still working on a screen name
6,642 Posts
Very cool Joe!
Hope it puts a huge smile on Marcos face.
...also hope he is feeling better soon and puts it to good use.
:applaud

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Outstanding. I'm sure the little "Instructor" will have many days of fun with his new gun. It's beautiful. As always, Marco is in my prayers.

Follow up with a picture of his smile when you give it to him. I can't wait to see it. :)

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
I had the pleasure of seeing this in person at Bruce's, while the pictures look beautiful, up close its even better, nice JOB and should bring a big smile ;)

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
I'm going to have to spend some money there very soon!

·
Sharp Shooter!
452 Posts
That's Beautiful.

Wish Marco all the best.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Beautiful Joe. And Marco has a wonderful uncle.

Bruce does wonderful work. Those 10/.22 stocks are Birch wood and difficult to work with. He did osk leaves and acorns on a SXS shotgun for me, and fish scales on my Upland rain gun for an improved grip in bad weather.

Sadly, I haven't had the funds or the time to venture over that way because of the new house and all. Somehow, patio and spare bedroom furniture takes precedence over another toy.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Very nice indeed.
+100 for Bruce and uncle Joe
Get well soon Marco

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
That's AWESOME!!!

·
Flashburn Studio/Bullseye Brassware
724 Posts
very nice!

·
Still working on a screen name
6,642 Posts
You're a good man Uncle Joe.
And that smile just made my day too.
Can't wait to see the first range pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.