Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and picked up my saiga today, had a chance to meet Bruce. Couldnt have been a more positive experience. Bruce was extremely nice and knowledgable about some questions i had asked. So much different than Bensons which im used too. He wasnt arrogant or annoyed by my questions. He definitely has my future business when i get my next gun.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
I've gotten a few guns from Bruce. Always has been a good experience.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
rocknat said:
What are his hours of operation.
Posted hours are 10:00 tp 5:00.

Reality ... Tues and Thurs, he splits around 2:30-3:30 to pick up the rug-rats and bring them to the karate studio next door.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
I just got my pistol license Wednesday. On my way to the NCPD, I called Bruce. He and I had talked about what I wanted and he had already jumped through several hoops to locate and hold one for me. He ordered it and it will be in his office tomorrow for me to pick up. Now, I could have gone to Camp Site or another place with more inventory, but given the service and the support he has given me with past purchases, I would wait the 2 days to give him the money. Well worth it and he definitely has my loyalty and my money and my business for as long as (preferably not very) I am on Long Island.

·
Registered
retired
150 Posts
I bought my Yugo SKS from Bruce. He is a real good sport and very helpful.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
M14BULLETTS said:
if enough of use buy from him ------he will be forced to get a bigger place ------and more inventory----problem solved
I am up to attempt this. Who else is out there willing to help us with this?

·
Supreme Pontificator
6,971 Posts
This afternoon (technically yesterday as it is past midnight as I type these words) I once again had the pleasure of doing business with Bruce.  He is simply the man.  For those who know him, nothing more needs to be said.  For those who have yet to meet and do business with Bruce, do yourself a favor and make your way to Albertson.  He is extremely fair, honest, accommodating and a great guy to engage in conversation.  A trip to his small yet wonderfully stocked shop is unlike any other gun store, even the good ones.  

G

·
I did not ask, it was in a threat somewhere else give him a call hes a great guy and has this awsome cheap site for them... I thinking about buying 2 of thoses sites...

They were if I am correct the new ones. With the kewl stock...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.