Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first visit to Hunters Essentials today to pick up my group buy AK. Had a minor hiccup with NICS that allowed me time to chat a bit with Bruce.

Let me just join in the long line of people that talk up this man and his business. Great guy, very patient with a newb like me, made sure I got everything I needed/wanted.

(Well, not everything I -wanted-. Woulda needed a bigger car and a MUCH bigger wallet for that.) :)

It's guys like Bruce that make it hard to decide -which- really good local gun shop to spend my limited funds at, but he has definitely made the top 3.

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
Stopped by Bruce's yesterday to check out those AKs in person. And my buddy had a question about a shotgun. Bruce is always a pleasure to speak to. Great guy.

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pate said:
Did you guys check out that Bushmaster BA50 rifle he's selling?
Like I need something else on my list of "Oooh! Shiny!" things to buy.

I'm staring to feel like I have GADD. (Gun Attention Deficit Disorder) ;D

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Got my Glock 19 from him several weeks ago.  Great guy!  Plan to get a Ruger SP101 from him as well:)

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Myrcinus said:
I'm staring to feel like I have GADD. (Gun Attention Deficit Disorder) ;D
Do they give prescriptions for this? Like, you just pay your co-pay and get a new rifle.... that would be sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.