Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give a try to Bruce at Hunters Essentials at 900 Willis Ave in Albertson. 2 blocks south of IU Willets Rd. On the East side. Front door is on the left side of an office building. Call him before you go at 516.741.5243.

Bruce has a rather small operation, but a lot of knowledge about AR type guns, handguns, and tactical shotguns. He also knows a lot about ultralight weight hunting rifles. He has a 5 1/2 lb. .300 WSM in the store.

If he doesn't have it, he can get it, usually rather quickly and his prices are pretty good.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nassau, on Willis Ave, about a mile south of the LIE. Look for the address, not the signs as you'll easily miss it.

·
Registered
retired
150 Posts
I have had a great experience with Bruce who owns Hunters Essentials. Very friendly and willing to give advise!

·
Registered
371 Posts
A+
Found Bruce after reading about him on this LIF sight.
Met with Bruce on Monday at his store, and told him about all the good reviews he gets on this sight. He was very happy to hear that!
He helped me pick out a basic HD shotgun (Mossberg 500), but he didn't have one in stock that I could hold and feel before ordering one.
He had two on order, and when they came in today, I went in, checked it out, and bought it.

He was more then helpful with my sometimes stupid questions, and very honest.

I would definitely use him again, and recommend him to anyone else looking to make a purchase.

PS: He also showed me some AK47's he got in today that some LIF members bought as a group! Very nice guy!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
I dealt with Bruce today...VERY nice guy, was truly a pleasure to do buisness with him and he had some very nice items in his shop.  I highly reccomend him for anyone who lives in Northern Nassau. It's a small shop, but the odds are he has it, especially hard to find items!

·
Moved to Texas!!
2,260 Posts
I tried to deal with Bruce this evening but got a hold on my AK purchase when he called in my info. Now I need to do the drive again next week. Hmm didn't someone else on this site have a hold on his rifle purchase at T&T? Bruce is a great guy and had some nice firearms in the shop not to mention the deer and elk mounts!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.