Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I picked up any new pieces, and honestly felt like I had regressed back to being a newbie.... So after getting Bruce's name and number from my father in law, I decided to give him call - Best decision i've made !

He showed me what I was looking for and took the time to explain things. He's not the type of person that 'talks down' to you if you aren't an expert in the field. Never pushy and worked out a great price for everything. I'll definitely be back for some more toys ! Top notch A +

Now I just wish this hurricane would clear out so I could get to a range and try it out ! ;D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I should go over there, I live 8 blocks away. Does anyone think I'd get in trouble for walking down Willis Ave with a firearm if decide to walk and buy something?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was just at H.E. the other day, hes getting an AK with a scope ready for me... hes deff got to be 1 of the Nicest guys ive ever met. He Literally taught me everything to kno just from talking to him a couple of times, and never got frustrated, or Rushed me even though i asked him 1001 questions.... I Recomend him to any1, and esspecially to a beginner who doesnt kno anything and does not want to get Screwed into getting something Crazy, for a rediculous Price. 100% honest, and deff patient.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
Saw Brucie yesterday. Always a pleasure to deal with. a true honest no BS guy with great ethics. Can't say enough good things. Thanks again Bruce (if you're reading)
A+++++

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.