·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunter Sports
4166 Sunrise Hwy
Massapequa, NY 11758
(516) 799-7923

Following a few of the members reccomendations, I stopped buy this morning to pick up some Ammo (.45 ACP & .357 Mag). Mark could not have been nicer! I told him that I was just in the area and that I was from Miller Place (about 45 min away) he told me that since he lives in Smithtown and also is at the Yaphank range (he runs it) that he could arrange for me to pick up whatever I may need at Yaphank or maybee meet in Smithtown. Now I don't know about you but that was a first for me! He has got my business!

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Yeah...I like that place a lot.  Mark is a very nice guy.

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Vergeltung said:
hey DV, how's that Mossberg 590 treating you? ;)
LOL...hey. Our paths must have crossed on another forum(s)?? Either that or you've got to start playing lotto, cause I do have a 590...

How are things?

·
Premium Member
7,346 Posts
went there tonight to pick up some 9mm.. price was ok.. $13-14 per box but I picked up 500rds so I could do some shooting this weekend.  Overall experience was ok.. the guy who was helping me was not very helpful.  I was looking for a Walther 22 which they had but when i asked about the date stamp ( as was suggested in a thread here ).. the guy was telling me that they are all the same.  He wasn't very helpful so I left with the 9mm and no purchase document.

·
Banned
1,970 Posts
dv0042 said:
LOL...hey. Our paths must have crossed on another forum(s)?? Either that or you've got to start playing lotto, cause I do have a 590...
How are things?
don't you post on The Firing Line with the same forum name? if so, that's how I remember you. we discussed the 590 over there. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
rocknat said:
Do anyone know when Hunter Sports is open? Everytime I go past(mostly on monday, my day off) it is close. I want to stop by and check it out
They are closed on Monday...Open Tuesday through Saturday. 10:00am through 8:00pm, most days I believe.

·
Registered
62 Posts
peteinsuffolk said:
went there tonight to pick up some 9mm.. price was ok.. $13-14 per box but I picked up 500rds so I could do some shooting this weekend. Overall experience was ok.. the guy who was helping me was not very helpful. I was looking for a Walther 22 which they had but when i asked about the date stamp ( as was suggested in a thread here ).. the guy was telling me that they are all the same. He wasn't very helpful so I left with the 9mm and no purchase document.
Was he an older guy? a little on the short side?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.