Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finally purchased my first gun (not an easy task as a NYC resident!) and I want to thank two groups of people:

First, everyone involved in this forum, as it has given me a lot of great info when researching which gun to buy and where to buy it.

Second, I'd like to thank-and let everyone know about-Mark from Hunter Sports in Massapequa. This was an entirely pleasant and helpful experience from start to finish and I want to add that Mark was especially understanding and was a stand-up guy for giving me a great deal on the gun (a beautiful HK45!) because of a web site price listing error.

He made my first purchase a smooth one, hooked me up with some good gear, good advice, and took the time to walk me through the gun and anything I might need to know about it.

I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer!

-Paul

·
Now an Ex NYer
25,015 Posts
pmarking said:
I just finally purchased my first gun (not an easy task as a NYC resident!) and I want to thank two groups of people:

First, everyone involved in this forum, as it has given me a lot of great info when researching which gun to buy and where to buy it.

Second, I'd like to thank-and let everyone know about-Mark from Hunter Sports in Massapequa. This was an entirely pleasant and helpful experience from start to finish and I want to add that Mark was especially understanding and was a stand-up guy for giving me a great deal on the gun (a beautiful HK45!) because of a web site price listing error.

He made my first purchase a smooth one, hooked me up with some good gear, good advice, and took the time to walk me through the gun and anything I might need to know about it.

I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer!

-Paul
Mark is a good guy. +1

·
Registered
723 Posts
Mark, Jimmy and everyone at Hunter Sports are fantastic......He also has a range out east in Suffolk for trap shooting...............:fight

·
Sharp Shooter!
482 Posts
Picked up 2 pistols and the AR-10 from Mark, always a pleasure doing business there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.