Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never in there before, until last night. I've been in their neighborhood, at least 3 times a week for the past few months, but usually before they opened. Last night, I was nearby on a different trip & had a few minutes to spare, so I stopped in, just to take a look around& say hello.

I was just looking around, sort of window shopping. Had the pleasure of talking to a few folks who worked there...Adam & Jerry (if I remember their names correctly). We talked about a few different rifles for my wife, as she is interested in getting into shooting. The guys could not have been more helpful. They gave me some great ideas & suggestions. No high pressure sell, & not ignored either. All while I had told them I was just stopping by to look around & wasn't going to be buying anything at that time.

They treated me well, even though they knew I wasn't going to buy that night. That's a big plus in my book.

I now know where my next rifles are going to be purchased.

·
Moved to Texas!!
2,260 Posts
Good people there.

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
+1 bought my Rifle From Adam. Nice guys over there.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Adam is the best guy to speak with, very passionate, not out to make money.........................

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
i have always had a positive experience there.even when its really busy you get the same level of service.great staff,service and prices.make it your go to shop you wont be disappointed.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
I walked in one day needing some sling swivels. The store was busy, one of the guys asked me what I needed, went and got them, I was checked out in five minutes. All with a smile and a thank you!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Have known Mark since the old store and adam used to pull targets for me at suffolk trap,,, both good people

·
Aim High
709 Posts
Check them out first and last.  A#1.  Bought my Browning shotgun from them.  Great people.  My wife checked out a few shotguns as well. No pressure fair prices.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bought my Rock River AR-15 and S&W M&P15/22 from them.  Great people over there.  Wouldn't buy anywhere else.   I travel from exit 62 on the expressway just to go there.  Never an attitude and always helpful.  Definitely can't say that about most of the shops I've visited.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.