Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son and I finished the Hunter Education Course today taught by our very own PaPaBear. Yes, we passed! :)

First, if you have never taken the course, do so. You will learn a lot in a very fun and safe environment.

Second, if you take the course, get PaPaBear as your instructor. He was most excellent with children of all ages. I know my son absolutely enjoyed the course.

PaPaBear even brought his dog who is a TOTAL mush... My son fell in love with him!!!

So PaPaBear, thank you again for a great time and great instruction.

Cheers!

·
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
Where did you take the course?

·
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Islip Town Range

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Took the course with him at Campsite a couple years back. He made the boring class much more tolerable with his good natured humor and personality. I've recommended several friends to Bills classes.

·
Premium Member
3,845 Posts
ok first he drop the burger then DOG ate the burger [yes dog hid what i call him ]

How was his punctuation?
as always it was BAD thank you for asking

I always enjoy doing hunter safety class's this class was really fun to do every one got involved doing class's like this last one is why i do this they just make it so much fun hope to see you out in the field

·
5,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a great time. Thanks again PaPaBear!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.