Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Howard Stern & Full Carry

6K views 43 replies 30 participants last post by  Beaker 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
How is it that Howard Stern parades around freely with his full carry license and constantly talks about his psychotherapy sessions, depression and lack of good mental health. Why has his FULL CARRY License not been revoked ? Any of our target licenses would be immediately revoked in a second if we were seeing a therapist.

#18 ·
Yep that right I wonder it he carries 7 10 or 15 round in that gun.

#12 ·
Not that I'm aware of. Having descended from Vikings and Visigoths, I would not be able to initiate such a suit

#19 ·
Isn't it amazing how they speak out of both sides of there Arses and lie all three times.

Reactions: LiDad
#27 · (Edited by Moderator)
I stopped listening when OnA went to XM. Gavin McGinness mentioned him on his show (part of the Anthony Cumia Network of shows) and how he was listening this morning and how Howie was talking about his therapy sessions, which got me thinking about mental health and guns and ESPECIALLY the SAFE act and how no one has mentioned anything regarding him and his psycho therapy and still having access, and full carry.

#29 ·
The laws as they are now are getting dangerous. People who may want to use a psychologist or need anti anxiety or anti depressants will think twice before seeking help. The anti-gun movement made mental health taboo, once again. Just because somebody goes to therapy does not make him crazy and unable to have a firearm. This is wrong, so wrong.

#30 ·
He keeps it for the same reason he was able to get in in the first place. He is a connected celeb and part of the protected class.

Reactions: FULL METAL JACKET
#36 · (Edited by Moderator)
Do not confuse the on-air personality with his personal life even though they sometimes are intertwined. Stern is a shrewd businessman and knows how to keep his audience tuned in...if you know what I mean. All in all it is a very good point ,mental health and CCW in regards to celebrities who are the most vocal gun control advocates /mental health patients/CCW.

Reactions: NRATC53
#38 ·
Turning him in for the $500! I could use the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.