Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
How is it that Howard Stern parades around freely with his full carry license and constantly talks about his psychotherapy sessions, depression and lack of good mental health. Why has his FULL CARRY License not been revoked ? Any of our target licenses would be immediately revoked in a second if we were seeing a therapist.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,976 Posts
Has anyone in recent times gotten a lawyer to sue based on the socioeconomic disparity in the issuance of full-carry in NYC or LI? What about race? I suspect most with full-carry down there are caucasians.
Not that I'm aware of. Having descended from Vikings and Visigoths, I would not be able to initiate such a suit

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
I think the powers that be fear his tongue more than his gun.
Yep that right I wonder it he carries 7 10 or 15 round in that gun.

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
Reactions: LiDad

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Howard was talking about the shooting in Virginia and is no friend of the second amendment. He is the biggest hypocrite in the business. His book and movie was about how great his marriage to Allison was. In reality it was a mess.
Howard is pals with Rosie now. He does have a NYC pistol license.... Seecamp .32 was what he carried.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.