Long Island Shooters Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,238 Posts
Sooooo the other guy that lied while the ship was sinking also lied about he club being a separate thing and that range nights and all the other things would still continue plus the 100 Glock giveaway........hard to believe he was such a stand up guy.
Range night is still a thing.... just not through LIF. ;)

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Range night is still a thing.... just not through LIF. ;)
The new owners are working on the legal matters about LIF range nights. I'll let everyone know when I find out from them and we'll set up Something. That being said you guys can still meet on your own like many have done before.

·
Registered
11,489 Posts
The new owners are working on the legal matters about LIF range nights. I'll let everyone know when I find out from them and we'll set up Something. That being said you guys can still meet on your own like many have done before.
Since the Architect has abandoned the Donated and Club LIF area of the forum. Can the new owner remove the Donated and Club member status to a member since they signed on.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Since the Architect has abandoned the Donated and Club LIF area of the forum. Can the new owner remove the Donated and Club member status to a member since they signed on.
From my understanding there is a issue with site the way it is if they remove those tags you will lose access to those areas. They are working on fixing and a new CLUB\member ranking as oh now thing will stay the same.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Will there be a way we can check our status like before? There was a client area that was removed when all the changes happened.

·
Registered
10 Posts
does anyone know if becoming a donated/club member will allow me access to the classified section? i would like to browse and it says i need 100 posts. thanks

·
Registered
11,489 Posts
I have been trying to become a donated member and the link is not working.
No need to worry about that. Just hit 100 posts and you can sell in the classified section. No Mods around here to force you to become a donated member. You have a few local gun shops that are still in business that will post on the Forum.
If you have any questions about Fireams or outdoor related questions, one of the forum members will answer it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks for the info.

Do you know of anywhere besides gunbroker that i can post a few pistols that i am looking to sell.

I will be moving out of the country in January, for a few months and then relocating to california.

If you know of any places, I would appreciate any info.

Thanks

Bob.

·
Registered
11,489 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Do you know of anywhere besides gunbroker that i can post a few pistols that i am looking to sell.
I will be moving out of the country in January, for a few months and then relocating to california.
If you know of any places, I would appreciate any info.

Thanks
Bob.
GunBroker is probably the best place to sell if you have an account with positive feedback. The Local Gun Shops won't pay that well. For example $75 -$150 for a used Glock.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,971 Posts
Post em on the boards of the various Long Island gun clubs. Just Google Long Island gun clubs and "for sale".

Reactions: Ancap

·
Registered
11,489 Posts
Ditto this..
The original owner of LIF orchestrated a member status through donations. The original owner sold and their is no longer a membership or being part of the special group. A few of the above sponsors are no longer in business either. One of the mods had said he was going to start a club, but never followed through.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The original owner of LIF orchestrated a member status through donations. The original owner sold and their is no longer a membership or being part of the special group. A few of the above sponsors are no longer in business either. One of the mods had said he was going to start a club, but never followed through.
Ahhh thank you for this. Im still glad I found a local forum. I have no problem donating to stuff like this.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
We are status quo the owner never replied to request for guidance so it is what it is. If you guy want to do meetup put it up and people can meet. The site owners are not involved

Reactions: dabassman
21 - 40 of 45 Posts