Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts
Hello and welcome to Long Island Firearms™. We have structured the website and status of membership. We would like to say thank you for all who have contributed in the past and in the future. Moderators and Administrators have worked hard on this and we all concur the following changes:

Keep in mind there is NEVER a fee to browse and view the forum as well as use our amazing buy/sell area. For those of you who understand the costs involved the following rules apply for additional levels. However, we have a donated membership that helps offset the costs to run this community.

Level: Donated Member
$20 per year (12 months based on when you Donate, not 'calendar year') Each member who becomes donated receives the following:
  • Your status changed to "Donated Member" under your screen name
  • Upgraded to 50 PMs allowed
  • LIVE Chat
  • Long Island Firearms™ official color bumper sticker mailed to you
  • Access to the Donated areas which include special access to the forum: (Political talk, Un-Official meetups, Ammo Alerts, special donated members only giveaways and morel
  • What better way to support your local community/forum

Please visit this link to become donated:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Does this membership give you access to the CMP?

If not, is there a membership that does? They have some great deals on M1 Garand's...

·
Registered
932 Posts
Trying to donate and I believe the link is not working, Thanks camo

·
Registered
155 Posts
I wasn't able to renew from the membership tab on the site, it told me i had a pending invoice and it let me put in my CC info but wouldn't let me submit. I tried a few times on my phone and it didn't work but I tried on my desktop at work and it went through.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hello and welcome to Long Island Firearms™. We have structured the website and status of membership. We would like to say thank you for all who have contributed in the past and in the future. Moderators and Administrators have worked hard on this and we all concur the following changes:

Keep in mind there is NEVER a fee to browse and view the forum as well as use our amazing buy/sell area. For those of you who understand the costs involved the following rules apply for additional levels. However, we have a donated membership that helps offset the costs to run this community.

Level: Donated Member
$20 per year (12 months based on when you Donate, not 'calendar year') Each member who becomes donated receives the following:
  • Your status changed to "Donated Member" under your screen name
  • Upgraded to 50 PMs allowed
  • LIVE Chat
  • Long Island Firearms™ official color bumper sticker mailed to you
  • Access to the Donated areas which include special access to the forum: (Political talk, Un-Official meetups, Ammo Alerts, special donated members only giveaways and morel
  • What better way to support your local community/forum

Please visit this link to become donated:

Hi, I am a previous donated member. When I tried to donate today, I got the donate/club page with no option to donate or join. I have some reloading components I would like to give away since I got them by mistake and the vendor does not want them back. Please advise how to donate and access the buy/sell/trade section. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,117 Posts
Hi, I am a previous donated member. When I tried to donate today, I got the donate/club page with no option to donate or join. I have some reloading components I would like to give away since I got them by mistake and the vendor does not want them back. Please advise how to donate and access the buy/sell/trade section. Thanks.
You're donated, click the classifieds tab and list the items by creating a new ad

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having some trouble accessing the link to renew my Donated membership. I would like to view/post in the classified section. Is there a glitch can we get it up & running??

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,977 Posts
Feelin' nostalgic?

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Ok the new owners are work on a few thing regarding club and donate. When they square thing away they will let me know whats what and then it be rolled out to the forum if you where a donate or club member everything shoul stay the same till the new thing is started/introduced. It you have a issue till then pm me ill see what can be done.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
I am having some trouble accessing the link to renew my Donated membership. I would like to view/post in the classified section. Is there a glitch can we get it up & running??
I still have a bunch of lifetime memberships to video.stores from back in the '80s. Wanna buy 'em?

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Ok the new owners are work on a few thing regarding club and donate. When they square thing away they will let me know whats what and then it be rolled out to the forum if you where a donate or club member everything shoul stay the same till the new thing is started/introduced. It you have a issue till then pm me ill see what can be done.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
I thought the new owners were chill and going to let us run it like the original LIF. No membership fee to sell items. This was one of the reasons the forum became so successful!

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
I thought the new owners were chill and going to let us run it like the original LIF. No membership fee to sell items. This was one of the reasons the forum became so successful!
If you like your forum, you can keep your forum...

Reactions: Steyr AUG man

·
Premium Member
5,461 Posts
Sooooo the other guy that lied while the ship was sinking also lied about he club being a separate thing and that range nights and all the other things would still continue plus the 100 Glock giveaway........hard to believe he was such a stand up guy.

·
Registered
11,501 Posts
Sooooo the other guy that lied while the ship was sinking also lied about he club being a separate thing and that range nights and all the other things would still continue plus the 100 Glock giveaway........hard to believe he was such a stand up guy.
The Architect was ill the last time.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Well you post this before I got this up. http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/topic/173889-open-classifieds/#entry2045233

If you like your forum, you can keep your forum...
Yes you can once again. If you guys want something and the new owners can do it they are very open to doing it. Its your forum start a thread if you want something changed or a member un banned or the language filter lossen up (their not going to take it totally off) . All you have to do is ask.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts