Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
My personal opinion is that the left wing anti-gun crowd will probably win in the end. The main vehicle which will carry them to victory is going to be words. They own the right when it comes to re-defining and brow beating folks in the usage of words. Orwell knew this. This is a case in point. A gun ad across the butt of fighters trunks is now "unacceptable". http://www.outdoorhu...ny-logo-shorts/

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Not sure if you read the article, but the fighter stood his ground and refused to remove the tulammo ad on his trunks, and hbo backed off. I do agree regarding the lefts ability to manipulate the ignorant masses, but I disagree in that they will win. The left may win on legislative and judicial issues, but at the end of the day, the vast majority of Americans have a line in the sand, that once the left crosses, citizens will revolt in one way or another. Be it noncompliance with the bs safe act or ct gun laws, leaving our military members unarmed while stateside, or if they keep pushing, it will go on and on.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
If gays can get a pay out for being denied a wedding cake.

Why can't we get a pay out for refusals like this?

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
The Left owns ideas. That is why they've won for the last 100 years with small victories for the Right. The Right doesn't have the self-confidence to sell the ideas on which this country was founded or it doesn't really believe in those ideas. I'm not sure which.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
...the fighter stood his ground and refused to remove the tulammo ad on his trunks, and hbo backed off.

Music to my ears. Good for him.
HBO probably wouldnt have had a problem wit a GE logo, though.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
He left and their Conservative Inc. stooge allys will win by flooding us with so many immigrants that we'll never win another election. This has been going on since 1965. Without immigration we would never have had Obama.
I am in no way approving of letting in illegals but let's take some responsibility on this. What percentage of Americans voted? (real Americans, not illegals or dead Americans)?
What percentage of American gun owners voted at all, let alone voted for the same candidate? Until we are willing to unify at the polls we are the problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.