Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys
I've had my 3gs iphone for two years. Great phone still works although seems slow at times. I'm getting my son an iphone 4 and have the upgrade myself. Do you think I should bother? Does it give me anything new that is worth while.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Night and day. The iphone 4s is miles above the 3gs.
x2 .... the difference between the iphone 4 and 5 is not really that much of a difference. But a 4 or 4s is much better than the 3g or 3gs. Faster, better resolution, more features, etc.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Any chance you can swing the 5? The 4s is going to be a relic soon too. The 5 is a great phone. I just upgraded. Check out Tmobile if you want to save some cash on the plan instead of the phone. I made the switch. I am saving nearly $100 per month. I am happy with the service. I use my phone quite often for work and generally need to be accessible.

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Just did this very thing... Worth every penny. All your chargers will still work too

Use the iCloud to back up your 3GS and restore your new 4s... You'll never miss a beat

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
The difference is really 3g vs. 4g (lte) in terms of data access, i could ever go back to 3g. I think 4g lte access only starts with the iphone 5.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts