Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than Snooze12 giving play by play updates on the funerals for the 4 poor women who lost their lives in that limo wreck, I dont seem to be hearing much about it. How long could it possibly take for the BAC results to come back?

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
it is surprising. I'm thinking they're figuring out how to sell this. It's going to raise more questions if they can't pin this on the 'drunk' driver.

Reactions: NRATC53

·
Premium Member
4,921 Posts
Drunk or not, guys life is ruined. Whether he ends up being legally responsible or not, he killed 4 young girls, and the media made sure the whole world hates him.
It's a shame either way, as he is an excellent marine mechanic who does quality work and doesn't rip people off.....

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
a long limo makes a u-turn in an intersection. after leaving a winery. I wonder if the pickup driver was the only one tested for BAC ??
I recall reading there was definitely hard evidence of braking by the pickup driver. is there any way of telling its speed ?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.