Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
OH DEAR! Another innocent, church going child dead of lead poisoning!

I like this line: "...multiple wounds administered by a .357-caliber revolver..."

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
The picture of the dead perp sums it up...Meth addict for sure

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
+1 for us

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
My condolences to the homeowners. I hope they're able to sleep at night. And don't suffer too much in the way of psychological scars.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Myrcinus said:
And something scary for those of us with friends/family in the area:

http://media.knoxnews.com/media/static/112410southknox_home_invasion_map.jpg
Interesting chart... they should show it to the bad guys.

Of the six robberies, three ended up with one or more robbers dead. One other ended up with the robber shot, and one they only got away with "$3-4 cash." The sixth says they "demanded" cash but didn't indicate if they got anything.

You have to give credit to the homeowners for fighting back and wonder about these thieves that continue to target what is apparently a well armed area.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Front sight, press, follow thru, scan.

Trip to Home Depot to fix the door frame and lock, paint.

·
AMF YOYO
3,602 Posts
jrm said:
You have to give credit to the homeowners for fighting back and wonder about these thieves that continue to target what is apparently a well armed area.
I have spent at least one vacation every year for the past ~20 years in that part of TN. Knoxville is not all that far from some -serious- country folk. Good ole boys in pickups with gun racks in the back window that have actual guns in them most days. Why do the bad guys think that those guys' kids don't bring a gun with them when they move to the Big City?

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Mad Russian said:
Just an interesting observation: In the mug shot, those red marks on his fface look a lot like marks made by a shotgun target load....
Funny, I was thinking rocksalt load...

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Congratulations to the brave wife who defended her home and husband.

By the way, I am not unsympathetic to the fact that a family may have lost a loved one. But my response is the same!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mad Russian said:
Just an interesting observation: In the mug shot, those red marks on his fface look a lot like marks made by a shotgun target load....
Might be, he looks to round in the face to be that tricked on meth yet.
Who knows,

ef um

·
Banned
1,468 Posts
Hit with multiple shots from a .357 magnum.I have seen pictures of subjects hit with the .357 magnum.That choice of caliber creates some graphic effects on the intended target.High velocity splatter with exits,I bet her ears are still ringing.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
hunter won said:
Hit with multiple shots from a .357 magnum.I have seen pictures of subjects hit with the .357 magnum.That choice of caliber creates some graphic effects on the intended target.High velocity splatter with exits,I bet her ears are still ringing.
Ringing ears are a small price to pay for saving the life of your husband

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.