Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Did the Clinton election war machine which is known to take no prisoners direct her "confidant" Sidney Blumenthal to divert attention from Servergate by sacrificing our Speaker of the House?

I say 100% YES!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/01/hillary-clinton-confidant-sidney-blumenthal-called-john-boehner-lazy-alcoholic-email

· Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
They both deserve to get run over. I hope it will be a bus full illegal aliens being bused into W.DC. that does it.

Reactions: li02liberty

· Registered
2,631 Posts
you gotta admit - shillary was right.

Boehner is a living breathing POS RINO.

Too bad the bus didnt run his pathetic arse over.....and then back up

· Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wasn't the offending email written many months ago? In 2010?
Yes the email was written a while ago but was one of the ones released and to get out in front of the story, Sidney did his civic duty to point the press to it as reported yesterday.

Spread the taint so Hillary don't come under fire from the Leader of the House. Yes it was political and timely. Yes it was Hillary doing her due diligence to respond to Servergate. And YES it was meant to divert attention, bringing into question the Off Hours activities of the man who could lead in the calling for her "Witch hunt".

I don't like Boehner and his stances but to stoop this low I find even low for the Clinton's "Standards".

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
I have to admit I agree with Blumenthal's opinion regarding Boener.

"He is louche, alcoholic, lazy, and without any commitment to any principle," Blumenthal wrote to Clinton in a lengthy 2010 memo.

"His hold is insecure. He is not Gingrich, the natural leader of a 'revolution,' riding the crest into power. He is careworn and threadbare, banal and hollow, holding nobody's enduring loyalty."

· Premium Member
3,303 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.