Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Robo-calls are having full-blown conversations with my answering machine. I never record a message and I just use the stock electronic voice recording that came with the machine. I'd say, they're getting on famously.

Answering Machine: Hello. Please leave a message after the tone. (BEEP)

Female Robo-caller: This call is regarding a survey about important issues in your area. This is not a sales call and this survey will take no more than two minutes of your time. To begin, are you at least 18 years old and registered to vote? Press 1 if YES and 2 if NO.

Answering Machine: (no response)

Male Robo-caller: Sorry I did not understand you.

Female Robo-caller: To begin, are you at least 18 years old and registered to vote? Press 1 for YES and 2 for NO.

Male Robo-caller: Sorry I did not understand you.

Now, I'm just wondering how long it will take them to figure out ... they exist!!

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
Maybe it wasn't a Robocall after all. It could be a Democrat or a Rino and you would never know the difference.

Reactions: Tonto

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
I got one today snail-mail. Selected to take a survey for issues important to my community. I skipped to the end where they ask how much money you're donating to the GOP.
Hey, you got my vote but if I give any money it's going directly to my candidate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.