Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a question directed to law enforcement the question is what do you know about an organization that is called the. ((oath keepers)), and also on a former sheriff, Richard Mack who supports them

·
INFIDEL
7,263 Posts
Its an organization of active and retired military and police officers who take an oath to support the constitution of the United States of America and refuse any UNLAWFUL orders to violate the rights of American Citizens, Like unlawful removal of personal weapons, Searches and seizures etc.  Like when Katrina struck La.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
This is interesting. I'm going through Google to see if there's anything negative about them (something along the lines of the KKK or some nazi group) but the only thing I'm seeing so far is that they're labeled "far right" or "another patriot militia group", blah blah blah from the left.

Paul

·
Now an Ex NYer
25,015 Posts
lynyrd said:
This is interesting. I'm going through Google to see if there's anything negative about them (something along the lines of the KKK or some nazi group) but the only thing I'm seeing so far is that they're labeled "far right" or "another patriot militia group", blah blah blah from the left.

Paul
Of course! If you can't find anything bad about someone, smear them with generalizations...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.