Attachments

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Yippie ki a

·
Premium Member
3,568 Posts
I can save a few pages by noting the following (Not my thoughts, just what is always posted when this show comes up)
  • Waste of time
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Good to support the gun show community
  • Overpriced ammo and guns
  • Good to support local gun shows
  • Good for hot sauces
  • If you don't support, won't get bigger and better shows
  • If you do support you're wasting your time
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Too complicated to buy anything as ATF sits in the parking lot taking plate numbers down.
  • Union hosted pushed for Cuomo
  • Operator doesn't support the LIF blood Drive
  • Jerky
  • Outrage over Nazi memorabilia

Did I miss anything?

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,135 Posts
I can save a few pages by noting the following (Not my thoughts, just what is always posted when this show comes up)
  • Waste of time
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Too complicated to buy anything as ATF sits in the parking lot taking plate numbers down.

Did I miss anything?
Outrage over Nazi memorabilia and the guy who runs it didn't support LIF blood drive?

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
  • Waste of time
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Good for hot sauces
  • Union hosted pushed for Cuomo
  • Operator doesn't support the LIF blood Drive
  • Jerky
  • Outrage over Nazi memorabilia
Did I miss anything?
  • Not nearly enough parking. Can't believe there weren't shootouts in the parking lot.
  • So crowded inside you can't move and I can't believe it's not a fire code violation. The place is a deathtrap.
  • Last time, it rained. (Oh wait - That's a good thing. No better way to spend a rainy Saturday.)
Wasn't there a show there in March? I picked up some Prvi Partizen .30-06 from Orion 7 with a LIF discount. Saved me a drive to Rocky Point. Overall, better than I expected.

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
I purchased a really nice Marlin 60 earlier this year at this gun show for $175.00

I go just to support the cause. Just like others in this thread make purchase (more expensive than the internet) from local gun shops and other local mom & pop stores here on long island.

IMO if you can go and spare the $10 entrance fee then please do. If for nothing else than to spend some time with like minded people and the reasons I mentioned above.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.