Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Glock lovers (what the hell, to all the Glock haters too!) . . . .

Love,

NYGlock45, Wuggz, Knight Rider, Full Metal Jacket, Captain will, Oh Uncle Paul, MasonEtAl, Honda Civic Owners Association, and all those that like dry toast.

View attachment 46529
THANK YOU.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
Just like the protesters; no need for facts, facts don't matter.

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
ummmmm....I have never jumped in on this but..... the only handgun to jam at traiNing the other day was a sig.
NOT TRUE at all. A certain member here had several problems with their Glock - I don't remember a Sig problem though?

And just in-case anyone listens to Paul and Wuggz propaganda - let me grab ANY pistol and see if they can fire it out of battery. BUT, you need to know at least a very little about firearms to know that......

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
The person I saw with a jam issue was a fppd guy.... there was a glock down also?
The FPD guy with the handgun problems were SHOOTER INDUCED. He has an IQ of about 12, if you didn't notice. If you noticed, he had lots of problems with his carbine and somehow managed to break TWO Remingtom 870's - including Franks!

·
Premium Member
7,808 Posts
SIGS are rust buckets. Not surprised.
Many guns can rust. All M4's can rust. It's the moron that has a rusty gun.

By the way, how did you get the rust off of yours?

·
Banned
0 Posts
You talk about little firearm knowledge you say. That's not credible coming from someone who supplied his department with stupid idiot guns. A statement like that from you is comparable to Bill DeBlasio telling Fred Bear about recurve bows and why one company is better then another! You are out Glocked here. Not because anyone was forced a Glock but because they are just better and definitely cooler. Keep this ish up and ill get my boy MasonEtal in here to fix you up but good!

·
Banned
8,990 Posts
You talk about little firearm knowledge you say. That's not credible coming from someone who supplied his department with stupid idiot guns. A statement like that from you is comparable to Bill DeBlasio telling Fred Bear about recurve bows and why one company is better then another! You are out Glocked here. Not because anyone was forced a Glock but because they are just better and definitely cooler. Keep this ish up and ill get my boy MasonEtal in here to fix you up but good!
LMAO AAAHAHAHAHAHA

1 - 20 of 49 Posts