Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Captain Will said:
I heard Maine is backed u[ right now, I had no problem but that was some time ago.
Their site says may take longer than the 90 days that is their law I believe... If they think that's backed up, they should come here ;D

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Captain Will said:
I heard Maine is backed u[ right now, I had no problem but that was some time ago.
Their site says may take longer than the 90 days that is their law I believe... If they think that's backed up, they should come here ;D

·
Registered
47 Posts
For an non-resident carry, it realistically takes 3 months from the day you mail in the completed application. This has been the case with several people I know at various times over the years. renewals take the same amount of time. They are pretty busy. The new carry license is a plastic card vs the laminated paper card of 5 years ago.

·
Registered
47 Posts
For an non-resident carry, it realistically takes 3 months from the day you mail in the completed application. This has been the case with several people I know at various times over the years. renewals take the same amount of time. They are pretty busy. The new carry license is a plastic card vs the laminated paper card of 5 years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts