Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
I've owned a bunch of HK's (a P30LS, HK45, HK45c, P2000sk). Personally, I think they are the best. But, since I can buy 3 glock mags for the price of 1 HK, I sold em all except for the 45c (My favorite and my "go to" gun). Get extra mags as they go on sale and it'll do ya right for a long time. Congrats on the purchase. I'm hoping they come out with a VP9c and VP45.

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
Went to LGS and compared G17/19 with VP9. 19 too small for my hands, 17 fit nicely but, VP9 was perfect. Pricing of extra mags a knock but, will be picking up H&K this week.
... the mag prices should be coming down soon as supply catches up (so I hear)... just received my delayed shipment of 3 extra mags ($153) after 4 months of waiting from MidwayUSA... and that was a "good" price ("birthday" discount on regular pricing)... ouch!

Luckily I also have the P30L which uses the same magazines...

Just do not buy your mags from hkparts.net ($70 each)... insane!!!

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,472 Posts
I've owned a bunch of HK's (a P30LS, HK45, HK45c, P2000sk). Personally, I think they are the best. But, since I can buy 3 glock mags for the price of 1 HK, I sold em all except for the 45c (My favorite and my "go to" gun). Get extra mags as they go on sale and it'll do ya right for a long time. Congrats on the purchase. I'm hoping they come out with a VP9c and VP45.
^^^^^This^^^^^ I love my HK45c..simply awesome gun. I installed the ambidextrous safety/decocking lever.

Congrats on your choice for the VP9..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Went to LGS and compared G17/19 with VP9. 19 too small for my hands, 17 fit nicely but, VP9 was perfect. Pricing of extra mags a knock but, will be picking up H&K this week.
I just finished cleaning mine. Wait until you shoot it. The trigger is the best. Break is light, crisp and the reset is short and sweet. By far my favorite out of the heard.

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I did like the Glock but, I have read over and over to go with what feels best. I will probably get a Glock someday.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I ebay-ed two used VP9/P30 mags from a guy in commiefornia for $58 bucks a pop. I set my limit and was outbid on two other mags, but if you’re willing to play, and lucky enough to win, it might be a viable option.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts