Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
My buddy picked up a P30 yesterday...didn't get a chance to shoot yet, but got to fondle it. Feels amazing in hand...very ergonomic. A bit heavy, but nothing crazy at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you're going for the P30sk, I recommend going with the LEM model. Tritium sights, 3 mags, bobbed hammer, no safeties, and a very sweet trigger. It is my daily carry. It eats everything, and even Buffalo bore +p doesn't hurt you or the gun.
If you laser/light everything like I do, Concealment Solutions makes custom holsters for your laser/pistol combos for righties and lefties. A mouse gun it is not, so don't cheap out on the belt, and it will be one of the more comfortable companions you can carry.

Reactions: Trailblazer

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yep, look at the LEM version. BUT, I was also shopping for the P30SK LEM version when I bumped into the Walther PPQ, which is very similar. They both have a very similar feel, and ergonomics to them. But the new PPQ M2 version got rid of the mag release paddles in favor of a normal button release. So the PPQ won out. I've shot the PPQ a few times now and it's an amazing pistol.

Take a look at both side by side. DSI has them both next to each other... good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts