Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,i found this guy behind my shop in bohemia.he only works on riffles,becuase of the pain in the *sses in the atf.i dont know of his work personnely.but i heard he does nice work. COUNTRY GUNSMITH, 1521 B-4 OCEAN AVE,BOHEMIA NY 11716. 631-567-1555.he has a nice selection of old riffles in there.nice clean place.

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Did you happen to get the guys name?

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry,ROBERT GUINTA hey E,

·
Banned
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey E, do you know of him?

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
I send my work out to - brake / crowns / bayonet removal / etc - top notch work and thorough as shnit

Adco Firearms LLC.
6616 Monroe St. #4
Sylvania, OH 43560

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Hey I used Bob to check out my mosin nagant when I got it. He checked the head space, clean the cosmo off(great job) and gave it a good once over. When I took it to the range it shot great. I do recommend him.

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
METALMAN said:
hey E, do you know of him?
No. . . I'm not familiar with him Metal.

ecr

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
bullsi45 said:
bob is his name
Thanks bull for responding.
Have you ever had any work done by him.
How long has he been around. . . etc.

Eric

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,810 Posts
Eric:
Bob Giunta has been around, for a long time but he recently opened his own shop. I've never used him but all feedback seems to be good. I've used the gunsmithing folks at Benson's Gun Shop, for 25+ years, with no complaints. Bob won't work handguns, while Benson's will do both.
Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.