Long Island Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsmith?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Parashooter 
"Bob Gunta of Country Gunsmiths in Bohemia
His number is 631 567-1555 "
:)
Thanks for the suggestion Pat. Been looking for a quality smith on long island for some time. Found the suggestion here on this forum. Worked out great. Nice guy with tons of knowledge. He had the right equipment and skills for the job. Mr. Gunta was a pleasure to do business with and was very friendly. He broke from the all too common "What do you want?" attitude you find in most gun related shops on long island. Some times those guys make you feel unwanted. I was pleasantly surprised. He was very welcoming. Carries well priced ammo and accessories too. Great find. As Arnold Schwarzeneggar would say, "I'll be back". Thanks to Bob for operating a great shop. HoldtheLine130 out!

P.S. common google search for Country Gunsmith yields a link to topix.com. Some guy placed a pretty unfair review on there. So if you have good experience with Bob and some time, post your thoughts. Let people outside this Forum know what you think. Like I said it's one of the few Google hits with reviews for Bob's shop. It's hard enough for good shops to operate in this anti-gun climate. Let people read a few comments to be fair. His and mine are the only reviews. Don't have to be a member to post. Here's the link. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bohemia-ny/TLUBFICKURJAESVM2 . Sorry, gotta copy paste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.