Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
stevenorlando said:
Hello All!

I'm looking for a gunsmith (or maybe even one of you) to assemble an AR lower.

Country Gunsmith will not do it, Bobby doesn't wanna work with aftermarket parts.
It is not difficult to do yourself. It is fun to do.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I just did mine. It is not hard at all.
PM inbound

·
Sockdolager
844 Posts

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
Just do it yourself. Far too easy to pay someone else to do.

·
Registered
721 Posts
It will take you longer to drive someplace to drop it off then it will to assemble it. Do it yourself, if you get stuck, reach out to the many of us who have done it. Learn a bit along the way and be even more proud of your AR in the end.

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
+1 assemble yourself, &/or buy a nice drop-in trigger which would pull great and save you even more time and puzzling.
The rest goes in w Pins 1,2,3... No gunsmithing required.

·
Banned
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Swstock said:
I bet that local "gunsmiths" will reject the job because they wont want to be seen as a "manufacturer".
I think Bobby has this thing about light triggers, which I would like to put into this one. Your statement may be true as well, since he did mention a distaste for aftermarket parts.

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
stevenorlando said:
I think Bobby has this thing about light triggers, which I would like to put into this one. Your statement may be true as well, since he did mention a distaste for aftermarket parts.
What trigger are you using?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.