Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Uh-oh...
12,517 Posts
Hi All.
Can you guys recommend a good and reliable gunsmith to work and upgrade Glocks.
Preferably close to NYC.
I Thank you in advance...
Simong.
What are you looking to have done? Do you want machine work, or parts swapped in? Glocks are painfully simple. All 35 pieces of them.

Most LGS's have a Glock Armorer on staff. Can probably find one or two others.

· The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,875 Posts
Hi again and thx for replying.
I want a lighter smooter trigger connector,and larger slide stop lever, a bit of polish job to smooth out some parts.
Need it done on a Glock 26 and 23.
Simong.
Easy stuff, do it yourself. Google 25 cent trigger job and don't go crazy with the polishing. A Ghost Edge connector and maybe some springs from Zev and your done. Just push three pins out and get to work.

Unlike a 1911, I've never run into a Glock part that needed fitting.

Reactions: NorthForkSportsman

· The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,875 Posts
Connector

Install new slide stop on reassembly

Reactions: llaara

· airbrushart
5,503 Posts
Give Bruce at Hunters Essentials a call he's doing grip reductions, slide cuts etc he does Ceracote, Duracote, is in Albertson exit 37 on the LIE, maybe a half hour depending on traffic. He is a Glock armorer

Hunters Essentials
900 Willis Ave
Albertson,NY 11507
516-741-5243

· Registered
508 Posts
Hi again and thx for replying.
I want a lighter smooter trigger connector,and larger slide stop lever, a bit of polish job to smooth out some parts.
Need it done on a Glock 26 and 23.
Simong.
You can do all of this (I have). Check out either of the recommended sites for videos and parts. Google "Glock 25 cent trigger job". There is a video out there of a guy who does all of the polishing with some Flitz metal polish. For the parts replacement you mention, The Glock Disassembly Tool is convenient to have and watch the videos carefully on the slide stop lever spring and pin placement. I really is a piece of cake. 30 min of work, tops.

· Registered
9,468 Posts
His Youtube videos are pretty helpful for those who are new to Glocks.

Have to people from Glock Store posted videos of themselves bump firing rifles while dressed like extras from Miami Vice? I think not.

Easy stuff, do it yourself. Google 25 cent trigger job and don't go crazy with the polishing. A Ghost Edge connector and maybe some springs from Zev and your done. Just push three pins out and get to work.

Unlike a 1911, I've never run into a Glock part that needed fitting.
Agreed. These are simple tasks you can do, many on the forum have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.