Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Gun Genie

7K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Steel Baby 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Davidsons (gallery of guns) is a good company. I've delt with them several times on pistol purchases and have never had any problems. They ship directly from their wharehouse in AZ to the local FFL you decide to use when making your purchase online. There are no transfer fees involved since Davidsons is acting as the distributor to your local gunshop. The prices are pretty competitive depending on which shop you go with but their stock has not been so hot lately. You can set up alerts so that when they get what you want in stock they will email you.

#5 ·
Nice.  

#6 ·
Me too. Gun Genie is great, have used the system 4 or 5 times with Campsite.

#7 ·
Davidson's is great to deal with. They recently updated their site to include video and shot show interviews!! sweet deals 8)

#9 ·
The other part I like about the site is they give you the local sites and what they want for the Firearm-Have gone to Coliseum with the prices and they matched the lowest price.

#10 ·
I was curious about shops matching prices. When I used the website I get Hunter sports, American Outdoors and Campsite. I would prefer to buy from Hunter but they are usually the mid price. I also checked out buds gunshop and his prices were even better. I calculated it would be 10% cheaper after FFL to order from Buds then gun genie on the selected items I checked.

#11 ·
Captk said:
I was curious about shops matching prices. When I used the website I get Hunter sports, American Outdoors and Campsite. I would prefer to buy from Hunter but they are usually the mid price. I also checked out buds gunshop and his prices were even better. I calculated it would be 10% cheaper after FFL to order from Buds then gun genie on the selected items I checked.
Mark would probably match it.

#12 ·
I just looked up a Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm....

Answer: We're sorry, there are certain restrictions in your area that may prevent you from purchasing this item.

I'm in Nassau County...what restrictions are they talking about?

#14 ·
Hunter said:
Is that gun legal in NY? Usually mag capacity or guns on the AWB list come up with that.
Yeah....I think it must be the mag capacity they list on the site. But if they give you a local store to buy from, shouldn't that be a 10 rnd mag then?

#16 ·
Tonto said:
Yeah....I think it must be the mag capacity they list on the site. But if they give you a local store to buy from, shouldn't that be a 10 rnd mag then?
The given stores can sell them to LEO's for personal use under the absurd outrage that is our AWB.

They don't offer the 9mm CX 4 (and many other firearms) configured for states that ban hi cap mags. However, they might ship one without any mags to an FFL. If I were you, I would call Bruce at Hunter Essentials. If anyone can make that happen with Gun Genie, it will be Bruce.

#19 ·
Beretta Storms are available locally at most shops. They are in a compliant configuration. Gun Genie may not list the differing parts #'s(CA #, NY #, MA#, etc.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.