Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was thinking that maybe we should start a section with statements and comeback lines to respond to anti 2nd arguments;

here is my first shot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
A simple "shut your pie hole, you are an idiot" seems to work pretty well. Not too quippy nor does it boast of rapier like wit but it does go directly to the heart of the problem.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Because alcohol is far more dangerous than guns, propose background checks on all alcohol sales. Don't worry, they're "instant" background checks. Will only take between 15 minutes and 3 days to get you cleared for that beer purchase. Every beer purchase. Just making sure that you don't have a history of violence or any dwi arrests.

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
Because alcohol is far more dangerous than guns, propose background checks on all alcohol sales. Don't worry, they're "instant" background checks. Will only take between 15 minutes and 3 days to get you cleared for that beer purchase. Every beer purchase. Just making sure that you don't have a history of violence or any dwi arrests.
After the obtain and pay for a "purchase document" of course. And that can only be purchased at one location in the county M-F 8-4.

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
"gasoline, that is some deadly stuff, why no background checks or resitrictions on that?"

"what is the difference from a shooter and an arsonist? the way they kill"

argument could be that gasoline is used for good like transportation. but i have been walking to the gas station with $5 from my dad and a empty can since i was in 6th grade. no age limit, no restriction, no face to face transaction if credit card, as much as you want. my record was $400 worth on one trip for work.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.