Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called Bruce last week about getting a rifle and a handgun transferred in from a couple of out of state dealers. He was very helpful and sent out his info to the dealers right away. A week later I stopped by today and picked up my guns. Bruce was very friendly and the service was quick and easy. I couldnt ask for anything more and he even gave me a discount for being a LEO.

The shop is small, but filled with some beautiful trophy heads. Bruce is easy to deal with and more then willing to deal with internet sales and other dealers for transfers.

I had read reports from other members here on the forums and I am glad I gave him a try. I will definetly be telling my friends about him.

Stop by and give him a shot (gunshop joke). See what he can do for your next purchase.

Thanks Bruce!

·
Temp. self-imposed ban.
4,410 Posts
I second that.
I went through almost the same procedure as you have. Got one gun from out of state, purchased one in the store. Stormed Brice with questions in the mean time.
He is very courteous, polite and experienced person.
I will be going there often.

·
Premium Member
1,255 Posts
900 Willis Ave, Albertson, NY

Great guy! I'll only go to two stores, and he is one of them. The other is South Shore Sportsman.

There is no reason to go anywhere else :)

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
900 Willis Ave, but not facing Willis Ave  There is a Tae kwonDo place, a parking lot, and a Plastic surgery place. Pull in the parking lot Hunter Essentials is on the SIDE of the Tae Kwon do place.  Knock Bruce keeps the door locked. Oh BTW I forgot to ask Does anyone know what he gets for his Shotguns?

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Domls2 Where abouts in NHP are you I spent better than 40 years there (you can be general about location) I know that town like the back of my hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.