Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say that I had a great experience over at American Outdoor Sports (thanks to Jim). They helped me get a revolver I was looking for, which was ordered and shipped within a week. This has been my 2nd purchase from them since they left their old location on 110, and it's mainly due to a big change in customer service. They have been a lot friendlier and priced very competitively, actually prices are really good. They also offer a LIF discount for club members, so this purchase was a no brainer for me.

The new American Outdoor Sports is definitely worth checking out and adding to your list of go to shops. So if you haven't checked them out lately, you might want to stop on over and check them out.

They still need a bit more inventory for handguns, but I was very impressed with how quick it took them to get my revolver. Can't wait for the range to open up, we can use a new shooting range in the area.

Dazzo

·
Registered
663 Posts
Stopped there over the weekend and I almost felt I had to beg the guy to show me a gun(rifle). I will say they were friendly.

·
Registered
856 Posts
20+ years ago I left alot of money in that store (110)

Jose is a great guy and I'm glad he's still there. Did some window shopping and prices seemed good.

What about a range????

·
Premium Member
1,490 Posts
I stopped in yesterday they couldn't give me enough help. I will definitely be going back and buying from them and over twenty years ago I said Iwould never walk in their store but thing's have changed for the better.

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
KCK2100 said:
Umm first time I heard a range was opening there - Anyone know the details ???
The last I heard (April? March?) was that they were coordinating plans with the Town to get approvals. Looking how long the zoning change at 109 took I guess it's slow going. I'm reluctant to keep asking them because, well, I figure they keep hearing that question.

·
Registered
7,970 Posts
I've purchased a few firearms and other stuff there over the years. They have always been helpful and I've never had a bad transaction. When to the new store for the first time last week. Nice place. I mentioned the range and the impression I got was it might be a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.