Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great day out by the Nautical Mile yesterday. This is my friends boat, he was a NYC Police Officer who was injured responding to the attack on the WTC. He dedicated his vessel to those we lost that day, thought you boat guys might enjoy the pics. Hand harvested clams for dinner tonight FTW.
Water Sky Boat Watercraft Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Naval architecture

Attachments

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
On a calm day that boat can get out to the Canyon in about 1 1/2 hrs! I'm in, let's fish!

·
Premium Member
3,586 Posts
On a calm day that boat can get out to the Canyon in about 1 1/2 hrs! I'm in, let's fish!
LOL was on my dad's friends 33 or 35? yellowfin with triple mercs when I was a kid going out to the canyon. Believe it was 4-6 with the occasional 8 thrown in. I was sitting directly in front of the center console holding on with both hands up on the tower braces. Think we did it in about just under 3 hours and going airborne every few waves....when we slowed down I let go but my arms couldn't drop for a good 2 minutes.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
I love fishing there when the bite is on but that's a long, long day and huge fuel bill at the end of it and as you say it can beat one up if it's lumpy.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Nice boat. My knees hurt just looking at it. I do not see any radar, you might want to get that before you head out to Davey Jones' Locker (canyon). My friends and I have a game we play. It is called "COST PER FISH". You simply divide the cost of the trip by the amount of keeper fish caught. This boat might be a winner. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts