Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new Kimber Custom Tactical HD II from Coliseum Guns. Ken and Toby were so pleasant and helpful with all my questions. I know that some of their prices are higher than other stores, but they certainly made me feel welcomed and appreciated to be shopping there. In fact, the price I got the gun for was actually cheaper than any price I've seen on the internet- go figure for their so called higher prices. They even threw in 50 rounds of ammo for the gun. I left there extremely satisfied.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Good luck with it .. I am a big Kimber fan .. You will love it ..

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't wait to shoot it at the range. This is my first 1911 type of handgun.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
:pics2

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,239 Posts
Congrats! Nice pistol!

Just wondering... when you walked in were the bills falling out of your pocket to be seen? Or did their heads turn when the wad of cash hit the carpet? LOL

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow this is a rough crowd, lol! Sorry for that slip up. Just got in door with gun. Here is the pic. I'm drooling just looking at it.

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,239 Posts
Postal Bob said:
Wow this is a rough crowd, lol! Sorry for that slip up. Just got in door with gun. Here is the pic. I'm drooling just looking at it.
Beautiful! I had to joke because the past two times I walked in when the store was kinda empty to get some info on a purchase and the sales associates were anything but friendly (and I have purchased a pistol from them before). I guess they get a third try...

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CaptainMitchell said:
Congrats! Nice pistol!

Just wondering... when you walked in were the bills falling out of your pocket to be seen? Or did their heads turn when the wad of cash hit the carpet? LOL
Always had a good experience there. Started going 27 years ago. Maybe it's my Post Office Uniform I'm wearing when I go there. You don't want to upset us Postal Employees now, LOL

·
SUPER STAR
5,508 Posts
Here is a youtube video challenge to another 1911 owner....

the guys camera works blows, but it looks like a neat trick....it'll probably keep you busy for a bit. ;)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Is this guy wired or is it me? It's like he sucked up an eight ball and hit record. :hissyfit

Anyway, good luck and you picked a nice 1911 and shop to purchase from.

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
Postal Bob said:
Thats gorgeous!!!! Good Luck!!

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
That's a beauty!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes Ken really knows his 1911's And their prices on Kimbers are reasonable and sometimes cheaper than other stores. Maybe because they have such a large supply of Kimbers?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.