Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Thanks to (forgot your name) for recommending Big Power Racing. They finished my 6" lift today on my 2015 F-150. It's a 6" Fabtech Basic Kit running 20x9 Fuel Vapors and 35x12.50 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s

Rides better then factory believe it or not.

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All parts/labor/etc... was 7k

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess you are the one who recommended him Cap... good recommendation. Nice guy to deal with too, always gets back to you (which as I told him was very important for me).

The light bars honestly for show, because I sell LED lights on the side... that's why I lifted this, it's a demo vehicle for me (and why the hell not right?). I'll be doing truck shows starting at the end of the year and do stuff online.

I put some bushwacker fender flares on tonight...well just the front as I ran out of light. Gotta finish that tomorrow (black fender flares, they look good, the whole black on white thing is working pretty well)

·
Registered
11,487 Posts
Thanks... Yeah I was an EMT years ago (no longer an EMT however)
I thought it was an emergency vehicle, the led lights are cool. I think the LED light above the front license plate would be a good trail light. I will buy an LED light soon. Which brand is it?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Curved Bar and the one above license plate are AuxBeam, i sell them on my site. The pods on the pillars are Baja Designs. A bit more money but made in America and lifetime warranty.

I'm taking off the bar above the license plate tomorrow because the bull bar I have, has an LED bar already on it. I may see if I can mount more lights to the bull bar, gotta see.

The light puts out a decent amount of light (can i say light twice?) but i have LED's in my headlights which are 6000 lumen combined, sooo the headlights outshine the 23" led bar you see there... it still help to have it but for the most part, it's just for show since I don't go off-roading. But it would work great for off-road use, although I'd recommend a light bar near your roof, as it puts out a LOT more light.

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
Looks bad a$s, drive safely

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Some new pics from today

1 - 20 of 33 Posts