Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a gunsmith who can tap the barrel and add a top rail to a Beretta Cx4. My eotech has been sitting on a shelf because I didn't realize you have to tap the barrel to add a top rail, it's not plug & play. Simple work, but not something I want to do myself. I also don't want to leave it in a store somewhere for weeks until some guy in the back gets around to it. Any ideas?

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
MMurtha said:
I'm looking for a gunsmith who can tap the barrel and add a top rail to a Beretta Cx4. My eotech has been sitting on a shelf because I didn't realize you have to tap the barrel to add a top rail, it's not plug & play. Simple work, but not something I want to do myself. I also don't want to leave it in a store somewhere for weeks until some guy in the back gets around to it. Any ideas?
Like most other things in life...you can have it done right, or you can have it done fast...not both.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
MMurtha said:
MMurtha

I thought all CX-4 Storms came standard with top Picattiny rails (bottom and side rails optional). Is that not the case?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.