Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed out to Volko Supply tomorrow, I'd like to pick up some hunting ammo while I'm out on Long Island. Can anyone recommend a few places with good selection near New Hyde Park? I don't know LI Geography particularly well.

Thanks

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
What Caliber? Coliseum has an insane amount of stuff in a tiny shop. Plus it is a couple of feet from Chipolte and a few minutes from Mitchell Field. Prices are meh. Dicks has hunting sales on the popular stuff this time of year, 30-06, 308, 270, 223, 30-30, and you get the idea. Anything more obscure, and they probably don't have it. They do have a rock climbing wall, and that leads to the really big Dicks jokes. For pricing, I go to Walmart in Valley Stream, but the mall is in a crime area, and and Walmart service sucks. I manage but many opt out.

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
Was in a different Walmart 15 min ago. Plenty of Win and Rem 7mm mag ammo. All full strength, all $27.97. Basically double                                         the price of the cheaper Federal centerfire in standard deer calibers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.