Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone specific I should deal with?  Should I mention LIF?  I want to trade in my Hi-Point 995 classic for a new 995TS.  Do they do price matching? Thanks.

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
[quote name='']

Which means 11 lol[/quote]

im amped for my rifle so 10:30 - I got the leupold - thinking about the vx2 but I am pretty certain the vx1 will be more than enough for anything NY has to offer.

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys were right. Mike is great. He did some numbers crunching and gave me a real nice deal!

Sorry I missed you Issac. I got a quick peek at your rifle. Looks sweet!

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Is somebody going to be wearing their LIF sweatshirt? I am looking to go there this wknd myself. I may just go if I know there will be a few of us there. I will be wearing a grey Army T-Shirt.

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I will say this about SSS.

1. There parking arrangements stink!

2. Selection is good

3. Prices are fair, but shop around I've gotten cheaper pricing elsewhere...

4. They cater to NYC police. So they have tactical equipment.

All I can say is GOOD LUCK parking there!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I was just there about 10 minutes ago. Great store great guys very helpful and always a pleasure to go there. Mike is a great guy to do business with.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Merlin said:
Tryy parking by TNT in Floral Park. LOL
I thought T&T was in Garden City Park, they used to be in floral park with a range and all, but you are right parking by them on Jericho Tnpk is a pain .

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
It's a great group of guys selling us the stuff we love with a friendly smile on.

When they get to know you they even answer the phone with the caller ID and say whats up Rob (no, south shore sports how can I help you). Like I'm calling one of my friends. Thats why I go there.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
glocklife said:
It's a great group of guys selling us the stuff we love with a friendly smile on.

When they get to know you they even answer the phone with the caller ID and say whats up Rob (no, south shore sports how can I help you). Like I'm calling one of my friends. Thats why I go there.
LoL did you call today i was in the store Eric answered? pretty funny if you did.

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
Piper said:
You guys were right. Mike is great. He did some numbers crunching and gave me a real nice deal!

Sorry I missed you Issac. I got a quick peek at your rifle. Looks sweet!
thanks - next time.

let me know when we are gonna shoot.

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
BlueBird said:
1. There parking arrangements stink!

GOOD LUCK parking there!
The problem is the gym next door doesnt have a lot and his group feel that they can park how they please because they are running late for whatever - thereby eliminating two spots (lib parking)

I havent had a problem ever finding a spot (for my excursion) there and I usually end up by the stop sign.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.