Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idk if someone has posted this already but im hoping someone can give me a quick answer im going up to Maine am I allowed to carry up there I only have my NY permit and a PA permit. I appreciate the help in advance

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Idk if someone has posted this already but im hoping someone can give me a quick answer im going up to Maine am I allowed to carry up there I only have my NY permit and a PA permit. I appreciate the help in advance

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
NO!  Maine recognizes neither NY nor PA.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
NO!  Maine recognizes neither NY nor PA.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
once again thank you for all the help

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
once again thank you for all the help

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Maine is, however, and unrestricted open carry state. With the exception of federal buildings and such, obviously. I grew up in Maine, it was nothing to see people open carry. I was hunting with my dad one year and we stopped to get breakfast at a diner. I was sitting across the table from dad with a revolver on my side.

BTW, Maine has a very reasonable system for getting a CCW. It took me all of 2 months from the date I mailed in the papers. The papers took me all of 20 minutes to assemble.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
Maine is, however, and unrestricted open carry state. With the exception of federal buildings and such, obviously. I grew up in Maine, it was nothing to see people open carry. I was hunting with my dad one year and we stopped to get breakfast at a diner. I was sitting across the table from dad with a revolver on my side.

BTW, Maine has a very reasonable system for getting a CCW. It took me all of 2 months from the date I mailed in the papers. The papers took me all of 20 minutes to assemble.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea you gotta love the VT

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea you gotta love the VT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts