Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Tactical Shrubbery!!
3,802 Posts
SSS has like 40 Gen4 G26's at Leo pricing right now. Have him call over there.

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
angelonm said:
Retired NYPD, then he whould know where Ironworks is on Park Row up the block from 1PP. They give discount .... I would call them first.
He's trying to avoid a trip to the city if local shops provide the discount. He's looking for a glk30. He has a 26 already.

·
Registered
439 Posts
FedCop2012 said:
Mostly just Active LEO pricing. Looking to get another GLOCK I see?
NOT TRUE

Full Metal Jacket,

Just call Glock direct they will give you a list of "authorized" LEO (Blue Label) Dealers in the area. The discount applies to a whole lot of first responders not just "Active LEO". All he will need it his retired ID card

Good Luck

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CAP 10 said:
NOT TRUE

Full Metal Jacket,

Just call Glock direct they will give you a list of "authorized" LEO (Blue Label) Dealers in the area. The discount applies to a whole lot of first responders not just "Active LEO". All he will need it his retired ID card

Good Luck
Thank you, I'll pass the word

·
Registered
484 Posts
CAP 10 said:
NOT TRUE

Full Metal Jacket,

Good Luck
the last time i looked into it, which was about 6 months ago, the only authorized LEO Dealer on long island was in Woodhaven Queens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.