Tags
43 glock review
4K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  class3 
#1 ·
If I actually sold guns my shield would be for sale

nothing further needs to be said

Perfection

#14 ·
comparison between the two please. Just stating epic awesomeness leaves me still wanting more of a comparative description between the two firearms being fired by someone who 1) has both; and 2 ) is well trained in shooting to make a final determination. Since you have both AND are a trained shooter... please drop it like its hot playa.

#18 ·
I just started this thread to stir the pot. Honestly I'm a glock guy so naturally this one feels great. I only put 20 rounds through it but it was super smooth. I agree the extra $100 sucks and I wish it was more rounds but it is what it is. It's a ccw piece. If I want more I'll carry my g19. The height of the gun is shorter than the shield, that's where the extra round goes. Nice and short for carry. The gun itself fits in my raven shield holster. If I had to give one up it would be the shield.

#32 ·
My first Glock will be a 43. Sunday morning at Freeport, besides bagels and coffee, the crew was outside, shooting steel plates. We do have fun at Freeport on Sunday mornings.... Thanks BB. Anyway Brian shows up with his new Glock 43 and says he wants to put a bunch of rounds through it. He then lets anyone who wanted, to try it. I shot a mag of his ammo, hit some steel, and I all I can say is Mikey likes it. This is from someone who likes to shoot and carry a 1911. Thanks Brian.

#35 · (Edited by Moderator)
Went to Medford on this past Saturday night and someone there let me shoot his 43. I had my Karh CM9 with me so a comparison was in order. The Glock was definitely an easier shooter. Side by side the 43 was just a tad bigger (stuck it in my waistband and it felt just as comfortable). I may have to put my X D-s 45 (not a big fan of it. compared to the 9 and 380's I have, the weight difference and bulk is more than I care for in a CCW pistol. especially in the summer) up to get a 43. Ironically, one of the guys liked my Kahr better than the 43. I do like the smoother (even though longer pull) Kahr trigger over the Glock trigger

#37 ·
Do we need bell bottoms to come back so we can carry a Glock in an ankle holster?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.