Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
This. Always the face. Always

I thought it has been well established that proper giraffe killing call for being shot in the face.
Or kneecapped in all 4 legs so it falls, and then shoot em in the face.
If you're shooting giraffe just for the thrill of the kill (lets face it, who isn't?), face is more challenging and preferred.

If you are just looking for a trophy for the wall to show off to your book club buddies, you naturally are going to aim south.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
If you're shooting giraffe just for the thrill of the kill (lets face it, who isn't?), face is more challenging and preferred.

If you are just looking for a trophy for the wall to show off to your book club buddies, you naturally are going to aim south.
You need to go back and review the original giraffe thread where the op who has zero experience hunting anything said it was all bout the killing and wouldn't listen to anything that experienced hunters had to say.
We as a group decided in his infinite wisdom and experience he must be right.

There is no giraffe hunting.
There are no trophies.
Just kill them by shooting them in the face, take a photo and put it on Facebook and then dispose of the body so it's all wasted.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
You need to go back and review the original giraffe thread where the op who has zero experience hunting anything said it was all bout the killing and wouldn't listen to anything that experienced hunters had to say.
We as a group decided in his infinite wisdom and experience he must be right.

There is no giraffe hunting.
There are no trophies.
Just kill them by shooting them in the face, take a photo and put it on Facebook and then dispose of the body so it's all wasted.
Well aware of the thread.

Some people just want a trophy. And the Facebooking doesn't have to start after the kill. Nothing wrong with taping mid hunt. My last hunt we used a taser and a 2 iron to take a 30 footer. Great video, I'll have to find and post.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Well aware of the thread.

Some people just want a trophy. And the Facebooking doesn't have to start after the kill. Nothing wrong with taping mid hunt. My last hunt we used a taser and a 2 iron to take a 30 footer. Great video, I'll have to find and post.
That's all good. Torturing giraffes is all good leading up to the kill.
But why are you still calling it a hunt?
It's not hunting. There is no hunting giraffes . Only killing.
How can you have forgotten that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.