Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,  was at range today  my gen. 4 g22  basically exploded the spring set up and this is for KEN  a very DOUSHBAGISH design  after about 70rds. the gun just fell apart the spring came out front hole of where the spring pushes up against, NOW,  i have in past months  threw LISC under the bus  because a couple bad experiences i have had, but  today gave it another look,  Well, i was ENLIGHTENED to find out that there are more than 1 or even 2  stories, behind every complaint about them, i had a  convo with the 2 gentlemen that i DID NOT EVER HAVE ISSUES WITH  and they basically  knew who i was from  frequenting the range and from LIF,  WELL  i will be the firstand MAN enough to admit  i passed judgement from a couple bad issues i had, in the past,  and 75% influence from this  SITE  so  i no longer think that LISC  (KENNY)(MIKE), ARE for better spelling   DOUSHBAGS  and after my glock bleww apart  MIKE was more than helpful in explaining and might add FIXING  my handgun, thanks buddy,  and to tell you the truth,  i had a very EYE opening convo for at leaast 1/2 hr  about  alot of issues with members and backround stories, I WILL NOT GO INTO SPECIFICS SO DONT ASK, so  LISC  is good in my book  and i do regret making the comments i have about 1 bad apple i had to deal with  EVERYBODY has there bad days, so  i will be frequenting LISC  as my primary range  cause to put it in my own words THEY ARE NO BULLSHIT GUYS and straight foward  people,  SO THAT IS IT  FOR ALL THE HATERS and  TYPEWRITER  TOUGH -GUYS  and i was one of them,  i was man enough to  admit  I PASSED JUDGEMENT  and  all should  re think  there  over all  opinion of this  facillity.  AND GLOCK 22  4th GEN  as of know  SUCKS

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Not to doubt you had a great experience, but years of LIF and non-LIF feedback is not retroactively negated because the very party it was about would lead you to believe "its them not us". Isn't that oddly convenient....

While I am not buying what they're selling, I am glad to hear they did right by you. I still would rather give my business to a company that didn't need a spanking to "act right'.

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Jefe, Tatz45cal

Having met you, conversed with you and even purchase from you I can say your opinion goes a long way in my book. :thumb

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
I really don't know what to make of this thread.

You had a bad experience there once, now all things are good?

....well, glad to hear it's working out for you there.

·
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i had been going there for approx. 3 years  i had a bad day  i guess and took it out on here  for 2 bad visits the guy i dealt with was not the people that  usually deal with, and the guys i always talked and joked with were there today and i gave them my complaint and explained myself clearer and they let me know  there were no hard feelings and if i have any further  issues to come to them directly, the reason i was so  pissed was i always went there and  i was treated like crap 2 times in all visits i have been there  i guess i let my  pride or something take over but   no issues and my concerns have been resolved

·
Registered
7,310 Posts
bobtorre said:
Jefe, Tatz45cal

Having met you, conversed with you and even purchase from you I can say your opinion goes a long way in my book. :thumb
jefe he's a gold member of the el guapo posse. :)

·
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey  EL GUAPO they talk  very highly of you  and i told them if they want to know who i really am  to talk to you  so  be nice and talk me up  or i will have to take my  MISTRESS back and through  out your pride and joy  LOL

·
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR  I DID NOT HAVE A REVELATION  JUST  CLEARED UP A MIS UNDERSTANDING ON MY PART,  so  all is good in my book

·
Banned
5,707 Posts
SigSauer228 said:
I really don't know what to make of this thread.

You had a bad experience there once, now all things are good?

....well, glad to hear it's working out for you there.
this

and I thought I warned you of the glock.....

·
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sig  the F-ing thing just went capluey  i never had any problems with G19 3 rd gen  but it will be resolved  NO BIG DEAL;

·
Registered
990 Posts
I guess I'll stay way from Glock at Nassau Range next month LOL
I guess it's true everyone at some point 'does jump on the band wagon-not always looking. it is a distance from me so haven't been to LISC but have been thinmking of going.

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
What's the big deal. Everyone messes up, and everyone deserves a second chance. </thread>

I've had my fair share of not-so-nice experiences there, but over time it's getting better, and that's all a consumer can hope for in our limited sport.

·
Registered
361 Posts
As you all know, I love it there and appreciate tatz45cal speaking up.
IMHO they really are great guys when you get to know them and the range can't be beat.
Feel free to ask for me by name. Tatz45cal, sorry I missed ya, maybe next time.
See ya there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.