Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have the opportunity to do a one time purchase of Q Industries MV-90 Air Compressoror at a good price.

139.00 - SHIPPED.
Visit:
www.LIFStore.com

The MV-90 Heavy Duty Air Compressor is ideal for big rid trucks with 35 inch or larger tires. It can inflate 25% faster than the MV-89, 50% faster than the MV-50 obtaining its power directly from the vehicle battery using the alligator clips provided. The powerful SuperFlow® MV90 is a sturdy and rugged air compressor manufactured for truck, SUV, 4X4, Tractor, and RV tires.
45AMP Fuse

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have pricing (it's cheaper than Quadratec, shipped ;) )
Check www.LIFStore.com

Also, LIF club members.. look for the special discount code (look for the code in the Club Discount area ;))

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
I have two. Pretty good. Hose fittings are not great, easy enough to replace. The thing will do at least 3  full  (highway) tires before  getting hot.  Easily puts  enough air in 4 for town driving.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DefMan said:
What does it weight? That'd be good to keep in back of truck/SUV with a spare battery as well so the battery under the hood don't get drained and hood stays closed.
22 pounds.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Orders are being placed now. We have limited amounts.

Support the forum. The pricing is lower than anywhere on the web, shipping is free.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
foxfire said:
Got mine today Very Nice.
:pics2

Yeah, that really is a nice unit. I'm hard wiring mine into my truck in the engine bay. Pumps tires in secs..

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have pricing (it's cheaper than Quadratec, shipped )
Check http://www.LIFStore.com

Also, LIF club members.. look for the special discount code (look for the code in the Club Discount area )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.