Gary Johnson / Bill Weld already polling 10%

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  LI Ammo 
#1 ·
See less See more
#4 ·
Reactions: Tonto
#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
#7 ·
My sister worked for Gary when he was governor of NM.

I think we'll see a very tight four way race. The biggest drain on Hitlery will be a write in campaign for Bernie.

My prediction is that Gary wins it with 26%. We might even see a new party to rep the Bernie faction that can't stomach business as usual.

#8 ·
With an anti 2A as his VP? No way in hell would I vote for him.

#11 ·
The only way either Hillary or her pal Donald don't become POTUS would be if one of them gets hit with a scandal or scandals so big that they are forced to drop out before their convention. Given the character of the 2 individuals, this is not beyond the realm of possibility, but is still unlikely.

Even if this happened, whichever Democrat or Republican replaced them on the ticket would be the only one with a chance of winning. No 3rd party candidate has any chance. Even if a 3rd party candidate was polling a 25 or 30%, it would still be a huge, uphill battle.

#17 ·
Weld's quote, "The purpose of this common sense legislation (rifle ban, handgun limits) is to remove deadly guns from our streets and to take weapons out of the hands of many teens who themselves are becoming deadly killers," the Governor said.

If he's a libertarian, I'm the Prince of Siam.

Reactions: LiDad and Tonto
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.