Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barn,
I was lucky enough to get a shot at a very nice collection prior to the masses coming in to buy.
This was one of the nicer rifles I grabbed although they were all nice in this collection.
Finding a stock in this original condition is tough with the rough chatter as they were made late war. Most were sanded.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
WOW! What a beauty of a rifle! If you don't mind me asking where did you find that. I would spend some serious money on something like that.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Barn,
I was lucky enough to get a shot at a very nice collection prior to the masses coming in to buy.
This was one of the nicer rifles I grabbed although they were all nice in this collection.
Finding a stock in this original condition is tough with the rough chatter as they were made late war. Most were sanded.
this....never seen a stock that nice on a g43. I am still partial to the one with the duffell cut though.

good grab. enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bcwood,
Look up 3 posts.
Came out of a collection that was beautiful. If I was liquid for the amount to buy the entire lot, was at least 80 rifles although not all this good and 50-60 pistols, I would have.

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Damn you! You know I want one of those badly!

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Would you share how much you paid? This way i could justify not getting one.....Beautiful. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.