Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found that sign hilarious at how misinformed, misguided, delusional....... people are. I think this was at a house right next to a police station.

Go ahead, vote those automatic weapons to hell, you're not really making an impact on anything.

I am truly amused that most people think every AR and AK are fully automatic rifles. When I've had conversations with friends or co-workers about that, I had to almost always set them straight. Of course, the only knowledge these people have of firearms is what they see and hear on CNN and the like.

If someone knows exactly where that sign is and/or has a picture, please add it here.

Stay safe and have a great day.

We The People.....

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Found that sign hilarious at how misinformed, misguided, delusional....... people are. I think this was at a house right next to a police station.

Go ahead, vote those automatic weapons to hell, you're not really making an impact on anything.

I am truly amused that most people think every AR and AK are fully automatic rifles. When I've had conversations with friends or co-workers about that, I had to almost always set them straight. Of course, the only knowledge these people have of firearms is what they see and hear on CNN and the like.

If someone knows exactly where that sign is and/or has a picture, please add it here.

Stay safe and have a great day.

We The People.....
Southold Town I heard doesn’t allow firearms for deer season now. They allow nuisance hunters the use of a Crossbow to harvest deer.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Southold Town I heard doesn’t allow firearms for deer season now. They allow nuisance hunters the use of a Crossbow to harvest deer.
that sucks…but harvesting those deers are still worth it

they feed of the grapes in the vineyard and I swear the meat tastes like wine!!!

best venison I ever had!

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
that sucks…but harvesting those deers are still worth it

they feed of the grapes in the vineyard and I swear the meat tastes like wine!!!

best venison I ever had!
My cousin has a home and over 9 acres in Southold. He participated in the nuisance hunts. The East End of Long Island is known for large bucks. Not so sure if it’s the fresh fruits and vegetables from the farms the deer are eating. It could be the seaweed.

·
Registered
275 Posts
its the fuckn hunters feeding, seasoning...and fattening up their prospective kills....no mystery here. Same as when i eat pussy, my gf tells me i taste like pussy.....:LOL::ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts